MGA Research is known as one of the leading automotive testing companies worldwide. It’s true we focus on safety and reliability, doing all we can to protect both drivers and passengers as we conduct product safety. In addition to the automotive industry, MGA conducts safety testing in the aerospace and energy storage industries as well as equipment fabrication.
What We Need
If you are looking to serve as a vital role in the success of our team, a liaison between all our facilities, performing administrative duties and assisting in the day-to-day operations then this is the job for you.
Daily roles include customer interaction, team-oriented, problem solving, and data organization
- Routing of account-related information to Corporate Leadership
- Management through active communication and collaboration.
- Administrative support including test reporting, preparation, and quality control of technical reports.
- Customer interaction – both foreign and domestic
- Building customer relationships through interactive meetings, e-mail correspondence, and phone conversations.
- Coordination of office and business-related items between MGA Operations.
- Assist with assembling internal company information and confidential customer information.
- Allocate available MGA resources to enable successful performance.
- Ensure the integrity and confidentiality of customer data and information.
Working at MGA Research, it’s critical to have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record. Candidate having an associate degree is preferred for this position.
Additional Qualifications include:
- Strong desire to work in an advanced technical field
- Quality and safety mindset
- Comfortable using hand tools
- Comfortable working with computers
- Authorized to work in the United States
Other desired skills:
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and constantly changing environment
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively in a team-oriented environment
- Clean and organized worker to help drive overall shop cleanliness and organization
- Confidence to speak up for safety related issues
What We Offer - Benefits
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid sick/vacation/holiday
- Competitive Pay
- Yearly discretionary bonuses and raises
- 401k matching
- Tuition reimbursement while employed at MGA
- Opportunity for advancement: MGA promotes internally
- Travel opportunities between MGA’s North American facilities
Our facilities in North America include:
- Akron, NY
- Burlington, WI
- Greer, SC
- Irving, TX
- Lincoln, AL
- Manassas, VA
- Mississauga, Ontario
- Troy, MI
- Hughson, CA
We aim to continue our mission in providing quality services to our customers as we seek to expand our team while contributing to the exciting world of testing in the safety industry.
Anyone with these skill sets, and all other interested applicants are encouraged to apply.
MGA Research is an equal opportunity employer.
Share this job:
This is a full time position.