MGA Research is known as one of the leading automotive testing companies worldwide. It’s true we focus on safety and reliability, doing all we can to protect both drivers and passengers as we conduct product safety. In addition to the automotive industry, MGA conducts safety testing in the aerospace and energy storage industries as well as equipment fabrication.
What We Need
Technicians, at MGA Research, serve as an integral part of this rewarding industry and are involved in cutting-edge technology, while participating in early developmental projects for various customers. We are looking for Technicians who are motivated, willing to learn, and capable of assisting engineers…We Need You, the future of transportation needs you.
As we expand our business through properly conducting tests, you will have the opportunity to be involved with:
- Interacting with multicultural customers
- General test setup
- Instrumenting test devices per the customer’s request
- Taking pre and post-test measurements
- Documenting tests through procedures, checklists, photographs, and high-speed video
- Improvement of various processes throughout our facilities
Working at MGA Research, it’s critical to have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.
Additional Qualifications include:
- Strong desire to work in an advanced technical field
- Quality and safety mindset
- Comfortable using hand tools
- Comfortable working with computers
- Authorized to work in the United States
Other desired skills:
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and constantly changing environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively in a team-oriented environment.
- Clean and organized worker to help drive overall shop cleanliness and organization.
- Confidence to speak up for safety related issues.
What We Offer - Benefits
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid sick/vacation/holiday
- Competitive Pay
- Yearly discretionary bonuses and raises
- 401k matching
- Tuition reimbursement while employed at MGA
- Opportunity for advancement: MGA promotes internally
- Travel opportunities between MGA’s North American facilities
Our facilities in North America include:
- Akron, NY
- Burlington, WI
- Greer, SC
- Irving, TX
- Lincoln, AL
- Manassas, VA
- Mississauga, Ontario
- Troy, MI
- Hughson, CA
We aim to continue our mission in providing quality services to our customers as we seek to expand our team while contributing to the exciting world of testing in the safety industry.
Anyone with these skill sets, and all other interested applicants are encouraged to apply.
MGA Research is an equal opportunity employer.
Share this job:
This is a full time position.